View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 09:39 PM   #519
MrsLovewell
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Discount codes and FREE SHIPPING on cloth diapers!

I think I got everything updated here. Please check the OP and let me know if you think I missed you...please search for your store name because you may not be in the section you think you're supposed to be in. I have things ordered a certain way in an attempt to be more clear for people using this thread. If you think I can improve something, please feel free to PM me about it

For future reference - I can only post deals/offers on the OP that will be running in your store for more than 90 days. I just don't have the time to update monthly specials here, I apologize. It would also be helpful if you let me know expiration dates that I can post if you have a code or special.

ETA: it is EXTREMELY helpful to me when you post a store link along with shipping info/specials because I don't have to search the web to find the store (which can get time consuming if I have to search for every link). I like to post links to stores in the OP so this is more helpful and a quick/easy resource for people that reference it!

Thanks to everyone for contributing!

Merry Christmas

"Like" my Facebook page

Last edited by MrsLovewell; 12-21-2012 at 09:53 PM.