View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 07:07 AM   #4
MandaMommy2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dressagemom
Can you eat chicken? Rice? Most veggies?

What about roasting a chicken, and using the meat for soups, sandwiches, enchiladas, quesadillas, and salad?

Do you like omelets? Our favorite omelets spinach, mushrooms, turkey bacon, and cheese. They equally yummy without the cheese, as I was dairy-free with two of my littles while they were BFing. I also enjoy making muffin quiches, which make for an easy, grab-n-go meal or snack. If you can have sheep's or goat's milk cheese, it adds a depth of flavor to your omelets, but isn't necessary.
Yes I eat chicken and most veggies. I try to avoid rice though because it causes me tummy problems. I haven't been able to find a commercial bread product that the baby can tolerate. Everything either had milk &/or soy in it or its been contaminated with them by the machinery. My LO milk allergy is severe to the point where she gets bloody diarrhea, breathing complications, vomiting and a rash so I have to be very careful. I haven't tried the special breads at the health food store because they ate $5 a loaf where I live. I normally don't eat a lot of bread anyways so I think I'll just have to make my own. I wish I could find a flour tortilla or pita that was safe for me to eat

I really like your idea about pre-made mini quiches. I did this before when I did the south beach diet. I've been trying to make extra food so I can eat left overs, but my husband eats a lot so sometimes it's hard. I've started putting my food in a separate container with some quinoa or veggies he doesn't like just do he won't eat
it.
MandaMommy2 is online now   Reply With Quote