View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 09:37 PM   #6
MandaMommy2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dressagemom
Do you eat salad? I love to make a big salad and eat off it for several days, either for lunch or dinner, depending on what everyone else is eating. I also like to alternate my salad with a smoothie for lunch, since I can pack a lot into it.

Can you tolerate lamb or bison? It might be worth exploring, if it would expand your dietary options. You can use both those meats almost interchangeably for beef.

Do you have some soup options? Do you like roasted veggies? You could mix that up with some eggs or chicken for a more complete meal.

One of our favorite easy meals is roasted/fried potatoes and eggs scrambled with sausage.
Yes I love salad and eat a ton of vegetables. I've never tried bison and I've only had lamb once and didn't care for it. However my MIL prepared it so I might find it tasty if it were cooked properly. These meats are probably pricey though aren't they? I was thinking of getting some venison meat from our friends and see how that was. I like soup a lot but my husband and son are too picky. I always end up eating the same soup for lunch for five days when I make it. I guess I could make less, but I'm just so used to cooking in large batches. Thanks for the ideas.
MandaMommy2 is offline   Reply With Quote