View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 07:30 PM   #1
angela4more
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
All SOLD!!! Thanks Mamas!!! :)

I bought these L GMD Workhorses brand new for my little guy and ended up getting more XL for him instead. We used them for about two weeks before I sized up. They are the organic, no closure, brown edge fitteds from Green Mountain Diapers.

Twelve are stain-free and six have faded yellow EBF poo stains. Two diapers with stains will show up in pics, the other four are very light. I would sun them out first, but it is winter here so the sun is scarce and if it was out, then they would freeze. One diaper with a very light stain on the inside has a teal-colored stain on the outside from our Sbish wool longies, it may or may not come out with more washes. I would like to sell them in lots of six so I'm not running to the PO sixteen times in the snow. I have seven kids, I homeschool, I am tired.

Asking $50ppd for 6 stain-free diapers. $40ppd for the lot with the 6 lightly stained diapers. ALL WH FITTEDS ARE SOLD!!! THANKS MAMAS!!!

Insides of 3 stain-free WHs, there are 12 like this

Insides and outside of the most noticeable stained dipes

The Medium Sustainablebabyish OBF is basically new, but it and the doubler also have EBF baby poo stains. Again, cold with no sun. I am guessing it is the color Cinnamon b/c it has red and brown stitching with red and brown snaps, but I am not very familiar with all the OBF colors. Asking $15ppd alone or throw it in with one of the GMD WH lots above for $10!!! SOLD!!! THANKS MAMA!!!

2 Ecoposh Fitteds
I got these secondhand, but never used them and they appear to be in GUC. They are one-size and a little pilly which I understand is typical of this diaper. Elastic is stretchy and snaps are snappy. And yes, I snapped each one. I think they are the colors Bamboo and Biscuit and they both include the huge 6r Bamboo Soaker. These diapers retail for $35 and the soaker retails for $12 alone. Asking $18$15ppd each or $30$25ppd for both. SOLD!!! THANKS MAMA!!!

Inside of Bamboo

Inside of Biscuit

We are a cat and dog-friendly, non-smoking home. I will do my best to keep your purchases fur-free, but for the severely allergic, a stray hair is always possible. We wash in Tide Original. It has been a while since I have sold on here so if I am forgetting something or you have a question, please feel free to ask. I have 60+ positive transactions on TBW if you need more feedback. I ship with DC same day or next, USA only, after receiving cleared payment.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by angela4more; 01-11-2013 at 07:59 PM. Reason: edit sold items
angela4more is offline   Reply With Quote