View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 01:43 PM   #172
umphreysmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallanvor
Okay, am working on cutting the soda out. Not giving it up completely for a few more days, but I didn't have any yesterday, and didn't have any today. I know I will have some tomorrow with staying up for New Years, as it's part of our thing we do. Anyway, as of Tuesday, I'm really going to push for no soda, and I'm going to start working on cutting way back on refined sugars and grains. I don't have a definite amount set yet. Starting in February, once DH leaves and it's a little easier to plan food around myself (gosh, that sounds selfish), I'll go through a cleansing type cycle so I can figure out what my body does well with and stick to clean eating.

I am going to get back on the elliptical starting this week, after taking last week off. Next week I'm going to shoot for the strength routine cycle my brother put together for me.
Good luck!!

AFM, today is the last day of my cheating vacation. It was a rough month but I don't think I have gained more than a few pounds so it was a decent break.

Tomorrow is a new month, new year, and my weight watchers week begins on Tuesday. Ready to really focus, track and get moving. I would love to lose 10lbs (plus maybe the few I gained this month) in January to be down to 180. After that another 10 before DD2's first birthday 3/7.