View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 10:21 AM   #94
Haleybailey
Registered Users
seller

Re: DECEMBER 2012 CHAT THREAD

Adoption isn't our goal. If we really connect with a child and they become available than we would love to, but are more looking at being a foster home for the time being. We arnt going to stop TTC, just more NTNP. I still will be going to acupuncture, but with the goal of me being healthy and getting my hormones balanced so I can lose weight and reduce the risks that are associated with PCOS. We have been trying for so long that it's time for a break, time to give our love to babies that are here and see where that leads us. We plan to continue with foster care even if we do miraculously become pregnant. I'm just so ready to be a mom, even if it's only for a short time.

As for the cribs I think I am going to get them from my old boss. They have twins that are 4. I got the parts for the recal and assembled them when I worked for them last year, so I know they are up to standards and safe. And they match Proobly get her rocking chair too and dresser/changer
Hi I'm Haley, wife to Joel. TTC #1 With PCOS. Going through acupunctureand clomid to build our family! Cloth diapering, tandem baby wearing and signing Nanny to baby D & M (Sept 2012)
Haleybailey is offline   Reply With Quote