View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 02:15 PM   #1
Liaklong
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Both taken, please delete

I purchased these inexpensively from a mama on here. She said they were "Sunshine" dipes. If so, they are older ones. She described them as AIOs, but I should have asked for more detailed pics b/c they are AI2s. The stitching isn't great & there is one differently spot on the front edge (like where the elastic was repaired). The insert for the ducky one is a bit frayed & it is a cotton hemp blend I believe. The blue one is supposed to look like a denim print and it's insert is double layered w/ snap adjustments. The insert is blue velour (pretty worn) on one side and cotton hemp, I think, on the other side & it is separated a bit at one spot. I washed them but didn't try them on ds b/c I knew they weren't what I was looking for. I do believe there is life left in them, I was just looking for an AIO. Please PM me if interested, as I rarely check the thread. Would prefer to mail to one person to save a trip to the PO. PM your zip code & I will send you shipping price. I include Paypal fees in shipping price.

Thanks

Attachment 129083

Attachment 129084

Attachment 129085

Attachment 129087

Attachment 129086

Attachment 129088

Last edited by Liaklong; 01-05-2013 at 06:51 AM.
Liaklong is offline   Reply With Quote