Old 01-05-2013, 08:10 AM   #1
mamamarisa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
CHeap! Want gone asap! M & os fuzzibunz, bg 4.0, rar, kawaii

all fuzzibunz include inserts.
Mediums: 4 m that i bought off fsot, 2 are made in turkey, 1 is whale print w hip snap added to prevent wing droop, like new, includes tag. the other is big sky color, vguc, has a spot where it looks like gum is stuck on the fleece, could be shaved/cut off easily as it is just on the pills and a very tiny amount, otherwise euc. One m is from china and is a blue color, close to big sky but not the same, no issues w it. The last m is made in usa square tab style, it has dingy staining that ive never tried sunning but no other issues. Asking $25ppd for these 4 fuzzibunz.

Os fuzzibunz: i have 2 big sky color i bought nip off babycenter swap board, used them 5x or less, no issues, includes replacement elastics and tags and original inserts, these are the ones after the crossover snaps before the elite made in turkey, $18ppd for both

also have 3 guc fuzzibunz os, 1 perriwinkle crossover tab that i resewed the back elastic area stitching w black thread, 2 china made one apple green one chocolate truffles, they are dingy and the PUL looks funny but all china ones have weird looking PUL that i have seen. Asking $15ppd for these 3, may or may not have inserts-HAVE INSERTS!.

1 kawaii guc, im not sure what style it is but its snapping with squared tabs and tag is dark blue and has kawaii baby in green letters, there are stains on the front $4ppd for that.

3 aplix bumgenius 4.0s, 2 sweet in guc, one has staining inside and out, one has super pilly aplix and dingy inside, 1 moonbeam in euc asking $20ppd for the 3.

If you buy multiple sets i will knock off 10% or 15% for all

SOLD:
4 i bought new and used 5x or less, i have the tags, no issues. 2 white, 1 yellow, 1 brown. Asking $35ppd for those 4, only as a lot.
1 snap rumparooz in whale print, no issues, original inserts, $8ppd for that.

Last edited by mamamarisa; 01-05-2013 at 12:52 PM.
mamamarisa is offline   Reply With Quote