Join Date: Jul 2010
ISO sm fitteds & covers, IHA tons to trade, inc WAHM wares, clothes, etc.
Right now I am really just looking for covers & fitteds - I really want the luxe, eco owl, or girly colored OS rumparooz covers. Will also consider girly blueberry covers. Covers must have SNAPS Looking for bamboo fitteds in size sm or sm/med, prefer snaps (but can add snaps to closure-less diapers) and snap in inserts, but open to seeing what you have.
*small bamboo fitted diapers - snap in inserts and snap closure please - will trade generously for these, including WAHM wares - however I will only trade embroidery for diapers you have hand made due to cost/amt of work, other WAHM stuff open to premade diapers
*splat mat for under the high chair!
*good quality plastic (waterproof) bibs with a pocket!!!
Diapering ISO always top priority too
girly thirsties duo size 1 covers
*very baby simply night diapers mediums or ml
*pianissimo cloth girly minky diapers, smalls or maybe a few meds
*med baby beehind wool cover
*sm baby beehind wool cover
*other thick wool covers for night
*med wool soakers for nighttime use, so heavy ones pls.
*girly OS blueberry covers
*girly rumparooz OS covers (I'd love the lux print & eco owl)
baby girl clothes
baby girl was born large, and went straight to 3m size. So not sure exactly what I need in what size. But... she can only wear dark colors and jewel tones, so if you have any clothes in those colors I'd love to see them. (So dark purple, hot pink, deep blues, deep greens, etc.)[*]soft soled shoes - not the kind that pinch the ankle though so no robeez unless the sandal kind. I do like Mary Jane shoes
3T girl clothes - No yellow or camo.
- short sleeve T shirts - could use a few more
3-4 2 short sleeve dresses
- 1-2 long sleeve dress
- knit pants or leggings
* 18m for summer - knit pants!!!, a few shorts, some rompers
*everything for 24m, some winter stuff, but mostly spring/summer. Mostly looking for tops and pants.
- green crib bumper
- crib sheets - pink and green solid ones for home, whatever for daycare
- NIP SIGG replacement tops
- rechargeable AA and AAA batteries
- Little Einstein DVDs, Wonderpet, SuperWhy, Dora, Diego, Blues Clues (full length movies only), Thomas the Train movies, Land Before TIme - I have listed the DVDs we already have in post #2, pls check as I don't need duplicates
- splat mat
- wool dryer balls
- reusable placemats
- wool wash bits with lanolin - prefer unscented, but anything without lavender ok
IDSO: woven fabric (must see picts)
IDSO: white minky fabric (not bubble minky though)
IDSO: Chenille fabric in various colors
ISO: embroidery supplies: Robison-Anton rayon thread (any color), stabilizers, New shirts or onesies
ISO: 9x6 (or 20x6) pieces of fabric, larger prints ok. Picts a MUST. only looking for woven cottons or cotton/poly blends
ISO: fabric scraps for applique, picts a MUST
ISO:mini hot glue gun sticks
ISO: Kam snaps, like to have a variety on hand
Here are links to my photos:
0-9m girl clothes
small amt of 12m-2T clothes
0-24 baby boy clothes
girl crib and other shoes, size 0-3
gn hotsling size 3
I have lot more boy clothes to add, and some girl clothes too
A few random IHA items, but pls check my photos for TONS more:
- small clothmopolitan hemp fitted
- VGUC 12-18m boy robeez
- NIP photo box
- PUR water filter (attaches to sink faucet) with new filter just added (and used less than 1 week) + 1 NIP filter
- netgear modem (wired & wireless) - works great, AT&T just gave us a new one
- various books - see photos in FSOT photobucket
- Isabel's journey purse
- 2 Chinese fabric small purses
gn hotsling size 3
example of clothes
- scarves (see photos here)
I will trade WAHM wares for items I really need, but pls be aware I value handmade items more than store-bought. I will only trade embroidery work for other hand-made items due to time/cost constraints.
Mom to M
, and G
, owner at Gifts by Gita
- custom embroidery
Last edited by Gita; 04-29-2013 at 11:03 AM.