View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 07:04 AM   #1
weesej
Registered Users
seller
seller

Sassafras Diapers! Now Making Flats and Extended Tab Wraps!!

WHAT IS NEW AT SASSAFRAS!! FLATS and Extended Tab Wraps

Sassafras Diapers is Closing Due to My Upcoming Move Get 50% OFF of all remaining In-Stock Items -- Use Coupon Code STRCLZ2013 at http://hyenacart.com/stores/sassafrasdiapers/

~~Keep Looking at the first several posts to see the full selection of wraps, flats and wool!~~

NOW TAKING CUSTOM WRAP AND FLAT ORDERS

Wraps are constructed of 2 layers of Bamboo Terry or Fleece with a Zorb Core and are made from my own wrap pattern. Wraps will be snappiable or pinnable and will need a cover of your choice. A single wrap will be $7, or get a whole rainbow for $40 for Preemie and Infant (add $1 per wrap for Regular and $1.50 per wrap for Premium)

Size Chart:

Preemie Length 10" Width 6" tapers to 4" Tab Extension 8"
Fits 4-8 lbs

Infant Length 13" Width 10" tapers to 5" Tab Extension 12"
Fits 7-13 lbs

Medium Length 114.5" Width 10.5" tapers to 6" Tab Extension 14"
Fits 12-20 lbs

Regular Length 16" Width 11" tapers to 8" Tab Extension 15"
Fits 18-30 lbs

Premium Length 17.5" Width 13" tapers to 9.5" Tab Extension 17"
Fits 30 plus lbs.

Color choices are: Burgundy, Red, Orange, Pumpkin, Yellow, Light Yellow, Spring Green, Green, Dark Green, Turquoise, Light Turquoise, Cornflower Blue, Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Lavender, Purple, Pink, Hot Pink, Tan, Brown, Grey, Natural Cream, White and Black Samples Below

Shipping is $3 for the first wrap and 0.75 for each additional wrap.

My 33-35 Lb., 2 year old in a Premium Wrap!

FLATS

Luzourious bamboo terry flats, serged with colorful, high quality Gutterman thread into a vibrant rainbow of fluffy goodness. Made with the finest ECO Natural Bamboo Terry, Bamboo knits offer good absorption and breath-ability which adds to comfort. These items are all produced in Canada or the USA and are CPSIA & OEKO-TEX 100 certified. Flats are snappiable or pinnable and will need a cover of your choice. Each flat can be 24 to 30 inches square.

Bamboo Terry Flats
Price : $ 8.00 24 inch
$ 9.00 27 inch
$10.00 30 inch

Color Selection: Burgundy, Red, Orange, Pumpkin, Yellow, Light Yellow, Spring Green, Bright Green, Dark Green, Turquoise, Light Turquoise, Cornflower Blue, Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Lavender, Purple, Pink, Hot Pink, Tan, Brown, Grey, Natural Cream and Black

Shipping is $3 for 1 flat and 1.00 for each additional flat. (These babies are heavy!)

Tree of Life Soaker XL
Price : $15.00
A beautiful Extra Large creamy buff upcycled wool soaker with a Tree appliqued on the bum. So sweet for your baby boy! Measurements: Waist 20". Rise 19", Thigh 11"

"It's not healthy to have spirochetes eating away at your brain" What do you know about Lyme?

Last edited by weesej; 08-27-2013 at 02:11 PM.
weesej is offline   Reply With Quote