View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 12:54 AM   #22
suthrnmomto3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrseum View Post
CeraVe is much better then cetaphil. My deem recommended it to me for face wash because it has hylauronic acid (does NOT burn) & helps seal moisture in. When I was at my wits end with DS2s (undiagnosed) food-allergy induced excema I had tried everything! Aquaphor, coconut oil, exederm, natural stuff but the CeraVe cream in the tub is what we use now & have affectionately nicknamed "the Miracle cream". It even got rid of the dandruff on my scalp!
Eta: ds1 ears dairy & gets a few red dots here & there on his face. I'm sure he's allergic though his reactions aren't big at this time. You can have allergy testing done, ask them to test for the top allergens first.
Do I go to a dermatologist or where? My closest dermatologist for pediatrics I can find is 3-4 hours away...