View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 09:04 AM   #2
leadmare
Registered Users
seller

Re: Beautiful, bright girly skirtie TIG lindon merino

Sold Items Here

Tiny Birds Organics size medium leggings. Made from organic merino wool, with a soft elastic waist. These are so cute on a little :-) They have been extra felted by a trip through the wash, and are bulletproof. $15 ppd. 16" rise, 16" un-stretched waist. 8-9" inseam depending on how much of the butt part you include. (No gusset, but the rear is "bigger" shaped to accommodate diapers).

Babes Greens L shorties. "Chartreuse" aka apple green. Bought new by me. Barely used as we live in the land of Brrr. Very thin, lightweight, cover (single layer. Kind of like being coverless, they are so breathable; except no snappis flying off :-) $15ppd $12 ppd. Faint lanolin stain on rear

Like new medium Imse Vimse wool wrap. I just bought this new, and we need a size large I have washed this. It is an awesome wrap. It has two layers of wool interlock, is machine washable, and has leg guesses. A nice wide panel of aplix allows for a ton of adjustability, ands there are two snap placements at each hip to help secure the cover. Very lovely. $22 ppd. $20 ppd.

Babee Greens merino side snap cover size medium. Bought new by me, used for a few months until outgrown. Elastic in great shape, a few lanolin spots on the bum, inside clean (no poo) $20ppd $17ppd.

Inner:

Last edited by leadmare; 02-04-2013 at 03:38 PM. Reason: adding sold
leadmare is offline   Reply With Quote