Old 01-15-2013, 09:35 PM   #18
sh0rtchica
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by strongwoman

I'm glad the sweat pants worked! Yeah, that is tough with an almost 4 yo. Can the preschool teacher just keep him in sweat pants throughout the day? Maybe have the teacher do a "three strikes" kind of thing, where he has to go back into pullups when he has his third accident in a row? I know it's a hassle, but from what I've read, it's a lot more effective to totally take away any type of diaper-like wear so that there isn't any other choice but to go potty. Standing up to pee- yeah, that will take time. My LO started doing that this week more regularly since big brother does it. He'll get there!
I wish! Honestly I'm just glad I found a preschool that takes a kid who's not potty trained. They don't want him there without pull-ups unless he's trained though, multiple accidents would probably mean a call from the director I'm feeling pretty positive after today though. School is only 1/2 day, 3 days/week. Home time will be loose pants till he's consistently dry, then we'll try undies again.
sh0rtchica is offline   Reply With Quote