Thread: Allergies suck
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:08 AM   #1
jbug_4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Allergies suck

I am usually just go with the flow. I have always been able to "fix" stuff that comes up with allergies, but dd just asked to go to the circus. One of her friends went and she wants to go. I then I had to explain to her why she probably will never be able to go to the circus because of the peanuts and its too dangerous for her. She was so sad. I told her she could go to the zoo, but she said the animals don't do tricks. Some circuses do peanut free shows but not any that come around here. This is the first time I have not been able to "fix" it. Usually I can do something she she is not left out and gets to eat and do whatever she wants but i can't fix this one and it sucks.

I just want to wallow a little in self pity. I don't want to hear about how cruel the circus is or how they should be illegal. It is 2 very different things to choose not to go to a circus because of ethical reasons and for it not to be an option because it could kill you.