View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 02:00 PM   #1
wild.whispers
Registered Users
seller

Thirsties, Hemp, Wool, Bummis, Kissas and more!

I am destashing my ENTIRE CLOTH DIAPER COLLECTION! I had issues with my washing machine and had to switch over to sposies and everything is going. I have a pretty big collection and I really just want to get rid of them asap. I have prices posted on my photobucket account with the pictures of all of the diapers, you just have to click on the picture and read the description to get the price. If you don't like the price just shoot me an offer and we can try and work something out. Also if you are buying in bulk I can make you a deal. The dipes come from a smoke free and pet free home and were washed with Allens and Hard Rock. If you have any questions just let me know! I respond faster to PM's so if you are interested in something shoot me one! Thanks mamas.

http://photobucket.com/aprildestash

Here is a summary of what I have available, but to see the full list check out my photobucket.
Thirsties Duo Fab Fitteds Size 1
Kissaluvs Size 1
Bummis Superbrite Covers Size small
Thirsties Duo Wraps Size 1
Thirsties Covers Size xs
Sage diaper
Tiny Tushies
Doublers
Bumstoppers
Bumkins
Dream Eze
Wool Longies
and more...check it out! And Make me an offer!!

http://photobucket.com/aprildestash

**I think I just fixed the photobucket page. I posted all of the descriptions and prices in a comment under each picture. So to see it you just have to click on the picture and it should show up. If anyone is still having issues please let me know so I can do something about it, thanks!!**

**Ok so since photobucket is being ridiculous I am just going to post pics and descriptions here.**

Wool Longies- MMAO never worn by my daughter, got them in a trade. These seem to be a little smaller than the other pair and also shorter...capri style. I can measure if you'd like, just ask! Also...what looks like white in the picture is actually a light pink!

Bummis Superbrite Covers Sz S. These are in good condition, a little pilly but still super sticky! $8ppd each.

Thirsties diaper covers XS. These are pretty pilly, but still work great! $7ppd each.

Sage Hemp Diaper. This diaper works GREAT! There is some faint staining on the insert, and it is missing a snap (came off in the washer). But even without it this is a fantastic diaper. $15ppd.

Happy Hempys S. One on the left is with fleece and the one on the right is without. I loved these diapers, they fit nice and snug. They are a little pilly but these are some of the stickiest diapers ever! $9ppd each.

Tiny Tush Trim Hemp OS fitteds. Barely used, but very very absorbent. Great condition. $12ppd each.

Bumkins bamboo contour diapers. These are amazingly absorbent diapers, I really loved these. They are a little stained, but nothing that some sun shouldn't take care of. $7ppd each. (only two left)

Kissaluvs fitteds Sz 1. Great diapers, didn't use them a whole lot but they are super absorbent and awesome. $9ppd each.

Wool Longies- MMAO. Never worn by my daughter, got them through a trade. But they seem to be in really great condition. They seem to be about a med/lrg. I can measure them if need be though, just ask!

Bumstoppers M fitteds. A little wear and tear on the front, but these diapers are amazing. They are some of the most absorbent diapers I have ever used. $9ppd each.

Bumstoppers M/L fitteds (no snaps). These are just like the others only with a higher rise and no snaps. They are awesome diapers! $11ppd each. (Hedgehogs is sold!)

Last edited by wild.whispers; 02-17-2013 at 12:41 PM. Reason: To fix the picture issue finally!
wild.whispers is offline   Reply With Quote