View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 11:29 AM   #1
Brooke789
Registered Users
seller
seller

Boys Red Flame slippers Approximately 18-24M $10

For sale are two pairs of shoes. Both have been worn ONLY inside. These have not walked on grass, concrete, etc and are in excellent used condition.

WAHM Red Flame Bedroom slippers $10 PPD

These were purchased from a DS WAHM and custom made for my son. The bottoms are vinylish (not sure what it is called) as to prevent moisture from seeping through. The red and flame is fleece. These are warm, but when I ordered them I did choose the not super warm options that the WAHM had which were suitable to her climate in Alaska!

Measurements are: Just over 6" in length and just over 3" at widest part. I found the opening (around the ankle) to be tight on my son's chunky ankles..

These are soft soled Robeez stype bedroom slippers

What you see inside the shoe in this pic is the grocery bag I stuffed it with to give the slippers their shape.

Items below SOLD (info kept for buyers)

SOLD IsaBooties Graphite (Navy blue w/orange stripe) Size 18-24 months $15 PPD
IsaBooties are soft soled (Robeez type shoes). These shoes are vegan and made in USA. They are machine washable and include the original care instructions.

Measurements: Sole is 6" in length. Just short of 3" at widest point.

These fit my son from approximately 20 months until 2.5 and as you can see have held up very well as they appear in almost unused condition.

Last edited by Brooke789; 01-25-2013 at 01:08 PM.
Brooke789 is offline   Reply With Quote