Old 01-22-2013, 01:08 AM   #1
ParamedicMama
Registered Users
Formerly: Rachel**t
seller
seller

Smile It Works $10,000 bonus, plus $99 business starter kit

Hi mamas,

I run my own It Works! business (natural body contouring/detox products/weight loss/health supplements/skin care) and the company has just announced that they have reinstated their $10,000 "Get Out Of Debt" (GOOD) bonus, plus extended the $99 business start up kit fee (which means you can get the kit for the cost of shipping which is around $15, just ask me to explain).

Some of my downline became distributors because then they could get the products they wanted for "free", while others are working on making this their full time income. Either way, this is the BEST time to join and get the ball rolling!

Please let me know if you want more information as I love the products, love the company, and love what they stand for. It's been an awesome journey for me and the women under me, and I would be so excited to help others get their own businesses started, get out of debt, and get paid to get their sexy back!

The best way to contact me is through email at lifemoresimply at yahoo dot come because I don't have regular Internet access, but I'll try to find ways to check my message box here, too!

Be blessed!

Making an almost FT WAHM income--ASK ME if you want help doing the same!!!!
Life More Simply Blog
ideas, reviews, and giveaways to help you live life more simply in the real world!
October's Heart : my journey out of domestic violence
ParamedicMama is online now   Reply With Quote