View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 06:42 AM   #738
luminajd
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Hi ladies, can I join your group? Here is my story
I hit my high weight of 212 about 3 years ago. Since then, I have slowly lost, pausing to hit some plateaus and have a third child. I am currently at 161.8. I have been stuck between 161-165 for several months and I am ready to bust out! Since DEC 19 I have been logging my calories on paper every.single.day and have lost 4.2. Anyway...
Goals: I would love to see the scale at 150, but I think my lowest adult weight was 155ish, so I dont know if I will ever get there. My main goal is to lose inches. I tried on a pair of 10 jeans yesterday from years ago and if I dont breathe, I can zip them up I have been doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred for a little over a week and have seen my tummy get flatter, so yesterday I bought No More Trouble Zones and Killer Buns and Thighs. I plan on alternating these.
Challenges: I work night shift 7p-7a so on days I work I dont feel like working out and sometimes my hunger goes crazy when I am up for so long.
If I see my results slow or stop, I want to jump off the wagon.
I work in an environment where people bring junk food all.the.time to share

I am working on reading this whole thread so far. Thoughts? I am jealous of those of you in warm climates who can be active outside, our high is 9 degrees here in Iowa today.
And those of you only eating 1200 calories/day? I would fall off the wagon hard from starvation. I eat 1700 and am still hungry sometimes.
Off to finish reading this thread...
luminajd is offline   Reply With Quote