View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 07:04 AM   #739
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNC View Post
I went grocery shopping and bought both the walden farms zero cal ceasar and maple grove 10 cal ceasar. I really like the maple grove for salads! The walden farms would make a good marinade for chicken, imo.

What do you all do to get more veggies into your kids? My kuds will eat quite a bit of veggies, but really onlu a handful of types...broccolli, green beans, carrots and celery, parsnips. They eat spinach and kale if its raw.

Any suggestions in getting them to expand their veg horizons?
THe Walden Farms is so tasty! I cannot get my get my kids to eat veggies. Some times the 3 yr old will eat raw carrots and broccoli with dip if we are eating it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76 View Post
Had taco bell for lunch because well, no matter how hard I try to eat well, apparently I still don't lose
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76 View Post
yeah, I gotta try something. I think I'll add in a little more food this week. I do notice that sometimes I eat more than I think I should on the weekend and still lose and I'm like "what!?" so maybe eating more will be ok.

I went running today with the jogging stroller. First thing, OMG it's harder than jogging alone, especially since this area is pretty hilly. Second, the front wheel needs to be locked or the stroller wibble wobbles and Alex starts going "awwwwww" so he can hear his voice bounce.
I ate TGIF's bacon Chedder potato skins yesterday and am up to 134.1, so do not feel bad. I was in my calorie range too. Don't give up!

My jogger does that too and the boys make the same noise...LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychomom View Post
I'm behind on this thread but I just wanna say--MY TOILET WATER LOGGED IPHONE5 IS WORKING!!!
WOOO HOOOOO!!! That is awesome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccalynne15 View Post
OMG I am so tired my feet and legs so sore ! We left the house this morning at 6 am andgot home at 7:30 pm . We shopped thrift stores for hours! Stood in crazy lines taking turns walking around the store looking at stuff. Ate lunch somewhere we should not have lunch alone was probably 1200-1500 calories ahh well . Start fresh tomorrow
Starting over today too! I had a gain yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luminajd View Post
Hi ladies, can I join your group? Here is my story
I hit my high weight of 212 about 3 years ago. Since then, I have slowly lost, pausing to hit some plateaus and have a third child. I am currently at 161.8. I have been stuck between 161-165 for several months and I am ready to bust out! Since DEC 19 I have been logging my calories on paper every.single.day and have lost 4.2. Anyway...
Goals: I would love to see the scale at 150, but I think my lowest adult weight was 155ish, so I dont know if I will ever get there. My main goal is to lose inches. I tried on a pair of 10 jeans yesterday from years ago and if I dont breathe, I can zip them up I have been doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred for a little over a week and have seen my tummy get flatter, so yesterday I bought No More Trouble Zones and Killer Buns and Thighs. I plan on alternating these.
Challenges: I work night shift 7p-7a so on days I work I dont feel like working out and sometimes my hunger goes crazy when I am up for so long.
If I see my results slow or stop, I want to jump off the wagon.
I work in an environment where people bring junk food all.the.time to share

I am working on reading this whole thread so far. Thoughts? I am jealous of those of you in warm climates who can be active outside, our high is 9 degrees here in Iowa today.
And those of you only eating 1200 calories/day? I would fall off the wagon hard from starvation. I eat 1700 and am still hungry sometimes.
Off to finish reading this thread...
Welcome!!!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote