View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 09:39 AM   #14
iwiamandaiwi
Registered Users

Re: Why Are Most Men So Ill-Equiped To Exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almacham View Post
I agree with escapethevillage. It's not offensive at all to me. It's just the truth. My brother is 21 years old and can't do jack crap for himself, from organizing/cleaning to cooking to even driving. His gf or my aunt have to do it.

My SO is somewhat like that. He can do a little cleaning (not everyday), takes out the trash, enforces time outs, pays bills (for now), and cook three meals (macaroni and cheese, stir fry and soup, two of which I help him with and none of which he's made in two months now). Beyond that, it's all on me... Even his chores won't be done if I don't direct him to do so. I blame his mom, bless her. She really coddled him and it shows. She still takes care of everything around here when she "visits" and he's perfectly fine with letting her.
sure you can difinitely blame his mom but you also have to blame all the other women in his life that are enabling his behavior. Men are not going to grow up unless they are forced to...