View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 09:51 AM   #23
badmisterkitty
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Why Are Most Men So Ill-Equiped To Exist?

But it's the details that kill me. He'll wash the dishes, but walk away with little puddles all over the counters.

He'll sweep the floor, but not put the broom away.

He feeds DS, but doesn't wipe off his chair when he's finished and leaves every dirty bib just sitting around somewhere.

Yes! The one that chaps my hide is that he bathes them, then sends them to me in a towel and expects me to PJ them, brush teeth, comb hair while he sits in his recliner. The WHOLE time they are in the bathtub I am frantically racing around the house getting things done with those 20 minutes of no kids under my feet. I take the kids grocery shopping with me and leave him alone, not one thing gets done.

Please understand that this isn't a blanket generalization for all men. I'm just curious to hear from other moms who know exactly what I'm talking about. I love my husband dearly and I'm as guilty as anyone for enabling, but we need a break through.