View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 12:00 PM   #285
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Another old skool challenge?

def more staining, my babe is EBF still no solids yet and the staining i got when machine washing was light or nothing at all yet with handwashing it is more noticeable, still squeaky clean though! if it smells clean its clean even if theres a stain
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermomof2 View Post
Handwashed! Yay for me! It's one of those things I've been *wanting* to try but have never gotten up the nerve to do.

It took a while, though -- two full days worth of all-flat laundry. 19 flats, 2 covers (yay for wool at night -- no extra covers!) and of course wipes, so I did it in two different batches. Handwashed again this morning, which was WAY easier because there were only five flats to deal with, two of them were poopy, which made the washing part a bit more interesting.

Those of you who handwash, do you notice poo stains more frequently when you wash by hand? When I wash in the machine, I've never had any poo stains (except ebf poo, which I just sun out). But one of the flats from this morning still has light poo staining, which leaves me wondering if it's just a stain or if I didn't clean it enough to get all the ick out?

Little Mr. is taking his nap now in a kite-folded large GMD with a fleece cover. Time to go fold all those flats from yesterday...