View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 02:58 PM   #1
cadelucia3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
New Girly Trainers: Imse Vimse, FLIP, Super Undies

**LOWERED PRICES**I have brand new trainers I ordered for my daughter but she potty trained rather quickly so these were only washed and tried on. Never peed or pooped in. I have a pink Antsy Pants***SOLD size 2T asking 22ppd. Next I have an Imse Vimse Kiss the Frog print in size Super Large(28-37 lbs) asking 17 ppd, then I have a Flip trainer set in Lovelace with white tabs, asking 28.00 ppd. It comes with the 3 organic inserts. And lastly I have a Super Undies in pink, size M and it comes with the step-up insert, asking 22 ppd. I will try and get pics up soon or I can text them to you. Please feel free to pm me with any questions. These are all BRAND NEW! Thanks for looking Mamas!
Christina, SAHM to Isabelle(4/13/03) Gabrielle(8/5/05) Domenico(4/3/08) and baby Noelle(3/17/10). I am a breast-feeding sham to the 4 most amazing kiddos: Belle, Brie, Nico and Noelle. I have been married to my retired Marine Domenic who is my best friend since 12/28/01, we are currently enjoying life in Michigan after many years of traveling with the Marines.

Last edited by cadelucia3; 01-29-2013 at 11:55 AM.
cadelucia3 is offline   Reply With Quote