View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 02:55 PM   #9
Geckmumto3
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Wisdom of Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
Wow my son is 4 and doesn't draw anything that detailed yet! I had to look up the stages of drawing to wonder if I had to worry. http://planningwithkids.com/2010/08/...rawing-stages/ I see that I don't. My son is in stage 4.

Congratulations on having such an artist!
Oh, geesh... thanks. I didn't mean to worry anyone. I just thought the story was cute and so perfect in terms of sticking together. He has always been one to sit and draw and colour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danner View Post
How awesome! I love it all - the art, the story, the strong family ideal. You must be so proud. My 4 yo daughter loves maps and stories. She'd be lining up to hear this story. Especially if there was a dragon.

Incidentally, we're reading her The Hobbit right now and she has a little crush on Gandalf. Haha.

Eta. Sorry, it sounds like there was a Balrog, not a dragon...
We're reading The Hobbit, too! My kids are loving it. I am looking to see if I can find a copy of the old animated movie, because I remember loving it when I was little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbieJack View Post
He is so much deeper than my 4 year old! Mine drew a picture of a dragon the other day and while he was telling me about it he said the Dragons favorite food was barbecued knights .
TBH I was a little concerned when I saw the monster and I thought one of us might get eaten. The long ropes with little kids dangling off them had me worried, too. But, apparently, it is always his big brother, rescuing him.