Thread: Sexy AND Mommy?
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 08:15 PM   #11
LittleThingsMama638
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmoni247

You can't "not be a mom". You are one, but you can also be sexy. Like PP said: be multifaceted. Be all of you all of the time. Think of yourself like that song

"I'm a b**ch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint. And I do not feel ashamed."

People are not flat, you can be a child to you mother and a mother to your child at the same time, just as you're a sister to your siblings, a friend to your friends, and....... a wife to your partner. You shouldn't be trying to switch between different personas. I'm sure you want your child to embrace their whole selves. You are what they're watching, you give them the example.
That's very true. I do want to teach my children to embrace their entire selves. I don't know for me once I became a mom, I feel like I grew up too much. I don't think going out, stay up late, being crazy and reckless is fun anymore. I feel so much more reserved and guarded than I did before, and not all in a good way. I feel silly making out with dh like a teenager and things like that. It's very hard to explain for me. I can't think of a good example. I almost feel like I can't have fun anymore.

I do agree with scheduling sexy time. I find that when I know it's coming it is a lot easier to get ready ready for it,
LittleThingsMama638 is offline   Reply With Quote