View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:41 AM   #3
MamaWillow
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Feet Aching while nursing?!?

My feet don't ache when I'm actually nursing, but, it seems that when I am nursing (as in currently have a child who breastfeeds) my feet are achy in general. Does that make sense, lol? After DS was born my feet ached terribly for months. I don't remember exactly when it stopped, but it was at least 8-10 months after he was born. Like I would be hobbling out of bed in the morning. So weird. Then after DD2 was born, they started aching again, just as bad for several months. now she is almost 20 months, and they still ache a little. No hobbling, but there are these areas that are very sore all the time and slightly achy. I saw my doctor about it and she was clueless and had never heard of it. But then my SIL had a baby and for months afterward complained of sore achy feet. I have no idea but it's interesting that others are experiencing the same thing. I'm curious to see if it disappears altogether once DD stops nursing.
Rachel, SAHM to a 9yo teenager , a 4yo charmer , and a toddling koala bear , and wife to my hard-working hubs. Mostly AP, co-sleeping (with all 3!), BFing, quite crunchy, thrifty, curly-haired mama. Loving my life.
MamaWillow is offline   Reply With Quote