View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 12:39 PM   #5
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: advice for storing and diapering two floors

We also didn't spend as much time of the top floor so we didn't have to do half in half but we did have 2 setups.

Upstairs we had the pile of nighttime diaper and a pile of inserts. Since we did AI2 type systems (GroVia and prefolds and covers) the last cover taken off in the evening generally be the first the next day. If it needed to be washed, I would generally have to just remember to bring up a new one after bedtime (i always had to check the inserts and make sure it was good either). We had a changing mat on a low wide dresser and a bin with the diapers, wipes and a spray bottle. I hung the "hanging wet pail" (basically a larger wetbag only made of PUL) on a hook off of the hamper.

Downstairs we had the changing mat on the washing machine in the bathroom. We had a bin with the majority of the stash and everything we needed. Another hanging wet pail.
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here and here.
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote