View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:03 PM   #1
attachmom
Registered Users
seller

Motherease One Size Fitteds, Lot of six, Large Thirsties

This is a lot of six MEOS. I believe these are unbleached. The main sign of wear is on the inner tag. The actual diapers show very little wear. One of the diapers has the stay-dry liner sewn into it, and this diaper has a little staining. The others are stain-free. $35ppd.

I also have a large Thirsties in good condition for $5 ppd or $2 with the six MEOS.

SOLD This first lot includes nine MEOS organic. They have little holes in them from the sanitize cycle on our new washer There are no places where the hole goes through both layers. We didn't notice a change in the function of the diapers after this happened. I put the worst one (by far) in the front so it could be seen. Most of them only have one or two small holes, and there are a couple that don't have any holes at all. Most are stain-free, but one has a yellow stain from EBF poo that I'm pretty certain will come out after multiple washings. $40ppd.

Last edited by attachmom; 08-05-2014 at 03:52 AM.
attachmom is offline   Reply With Quote