View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 04:20 PM   #13
ohgirlohboyohno
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: milk alternatives?

Thank you for the help....We have a lot (reasonable) choices locally...some are "in town" so about 30 min drive....

The trouble I have is if I do something for the baby how will effect the other kids...they are HUGE milk drinkers, which is why she keeps getting rashes cause she keeps getting into their cups....but I don't want to limit them cause they do really like it, and I don't want to do something that will trigger a problem with the them...PArker drank some LActaid milk (at my parent's house - my mom is LI)...and he broke out in hives...I just get so confused about what they can have/should have/need/want /afford etc...

I think I might fib a little and tell the dr. we are still having issues, and see if he will try some testing and maybe get us a referral. He said to try stuff and if we couldn't find something that works he would test her, I would rather have a better "list" then just blindly throwing stuff out there to her. Or accidentally cuting something out that has nothing to do with the issue

NEW Giftable Innotab2 players FS (pink and blue) here
ohgirlohboyohno is online now   Reply With Quote