Re: How much have you spent on cloth diapers?
To the best of my records we have spent $1500. I didn't keep track of how much I sold stuff for so my estimate based on what I have sold is about $300. I have kept some for #2 as well. Thing like med and infant prefolds, swim diaps, one set of BG for night time I have to reuse (i am refreshing as we speak!). And other inserts and what not.
I didn't have the addiction you speak of, but we did do velcro that I wasn't repairing so I had to replace velcro covers about yearly (grovia ug). My son daytime PL at 2.5 years. We have been struggling big time finding a nighttime trainer for him that works and that has really cost us alot lately (a couple hundred of that honestly, ug). Oh I also prefer to buy new. I have mostly bought FSOT when people are selling stuff they didn't end up using
Our stash primarily has been:
- newborn: KL0, thirties duo covers with inserts
- sm: gDiapers cloth inserts & prefolds with the covers above
- med: gDiapers & GroVia & prefolds with bummis
- Lg: GroVia & bummis covers with prefolds
- nightime: BG 3.0/4.0 with mf and Jb hemp
- boy boy trainers: ??
Last edited by Pixi6s; 01-26-2013 at 02:49 PM.