View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 06:24 PM   #8
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Consign store rant

Originally Posted by Aithyne View Post
I hate that. I bought a shirt from a consignment store. When I got home, I noticed it was stained. Washed it, got the stain out and tried it on DD. Didn't fit her so I brought it back in with some other stuff to sell to them and they said the shirt wasn't good enough condition. I bought it in worse condition... really??
I bought pj for my daughter like that with like paint on them but I didn't have tag our nothing but time I realized so I couldn't take back... Some of the stuff I debt in were better than other things I have seen for condition in the store too... I just don't get it... Like Jeans they saris that were to not really.........our my mom said said there were strains on poetry barn bumper when there were none........
Join me making money doing the following: shopkick, Swagbucks, fronto unlock screen , Perk and Perk unlock screen, receipthog,1Q, Free Eats, panel app, qmee, bzzagent, amazon-my habit, slidejoy unlock screen, smiley360, adme unlock screen, Rewardrack, Snap by Groupon, reviewsio, swaggable, checkpoints referral name: jmnhuisman, pinchme referral code: 54K7J, lootpalace, shopalong , drizzle sms - clock, yerdie
abunchoflemons is offline   Reply With Quote