View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 10:15 AM   #25
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Snap Conversion and Elastic Repair at The Diaper Doc! Lower prices for DS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudsahmof4 View Post
Discounts and Incentives

I offer a 10% discount for the following (only one discount per order):
*Conversion of 10 or more diapers.
*Removal of aplix before shipping to me.
*Prices quoted at Diaper Swappers are different than those on my website, to receive the Diaper Swappers pricing, please include your DS username and the discount code DS MEMBER on the forms at my website here .

-snip-

Payment

Payment is required via funded paypal before I will begin working on the diapers (credit card payments will be refunded and need to be made again with a funded account). Purchases must be marked as a "goods" payment on paypal, "personal" payments will be refunded and need to be made again using the "goods" selection. Once you have decided you would like to have your diapers repaired/converted I will ask that you provide me with your paypal email address so that I may send you an invoice/bill for the work to be done. This prevents slipups such as incorrect spelling of email addresses when sending funds, and provides you with my shipping address. Payment should be made on or before the day you have chosen to ship out on. Your diaper repair "spot" is not guaranteed until paypal is received. Requests for refunds made within 24 hours of payment receipt will be subject to a 15% fee, no refunds will be given for orders after 24 hours of payment receipt. No refunds on diapers that have been already shipped to me.
Hi! I'm sending you an inquiry form, and just had a couple questions. With your discounts, can I not get the 10% for 10 diapers along with the special DS price? Also with my payment, I think I've read that "funded" paypal doesn't matter anymore...that everything has the same fees.