Thread: water kefir??
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 05:43 PM   #6
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: water kefir??

It's been about 1 1/2 years since I did water kefir. My stomach could never adjust to it all that well, but perhaps I should give it a go again.

Anyhow, if I recall correctly, since I was only drinking small quantities, I think I just let it ferment very slowly in the fridge--or else I left the majority of it in there and just added fresh sugar water now and then. Also I would put some lime juice and stevia in a cup and add it in. The flavor was not very distinct when added to something like that.

Really it will only be sweet if you do not let it ferment very much. If it has fermented a lot, it will be vinegary b/c it will have eaten all the sugar up. I always let mine ferment a lot before drinking b/c I usually avoid sugars in my diet.

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 6% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS6 [/B] https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants

Last edited by debcita429; 01-28-2013 at 05:44 PM.
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote