View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:35 PM   #3
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: daycare misgivings

she is still really young, so no matter what she will get over "minor" things very quickly- she'll forget. I say minor, because while I don't consider her calling herself 'bad' a good thing in any way (please don't hear that) I've seen foster kids bounce back from serious, serious home issues in months when they're that young.

If you hate it, if your gut is telling you to pull her, then you go for it. If you feel like maybe you can stick it out for another few weeks/months to maybe find another place, I think she will be just fine and won't have any problems coping. You can always quit in a few weeks if you end up still feeling this way, but maybe in a few weeks you'll have found somewhere else.

She probably smokes in the house when the kids aren't there which is why the clothes smell. That's something she might be able to lose her licence over depending on the state. In Maryland it isn't allowed at all.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew(9), Luke(6) and James (2/13). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more!
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote