View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 06:28 AM   #25
BSWmama
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,610
Re: daycare misgivings

I would look for new care ASAP. Depending on your degree goals/career aspirations, I am pretty sure I would not quit working/studying unless you really want to be a SAHM or are otherwise not into the degree for another reason. I don't think your daughter will be irreparably harmed by staying another couple of weeks in order for you to find new care, but I wouldn't delay. As far as other care being more expensive, I'd probably do whatever it took to pay for that care in the short term so I could finish my degree (including asking parents for a loan, going into a small amount of CC debt, cut retirement savings, cut budget somewhere somehow...) Presumably when you have finished school and are working full time, the financial wrinkles will sort out.
BSWmama is offline   Reply With Quote