Old 01-29-2013, 12:07 PM   #6
GreenHome Sewing
Registered Users
Formerly: Jonah Baby
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: DCF - What to Expect?

We don't have separate beds, because we lack the space.
My oldest is outgrowing his toddler sized bed. My PLAN (but it will take a lot of money, which is why it is not done yet) is to get my boys a bunk bed or a loft bed. With a loft bed, my oldest will then have a twin sized bed, my preschooler can have his brother's toddler sized bed (which can be placed underneath the loft bed with one of their dressers) and my youngest will get the crib (currently being used as a daybed for my preschooler.)

Laundry IS an on-going issue for us. With no car, three children, and no washing machine...you can imagine. It piles up fast around here and there's not much I can do about it. My mom takes the baby's diapers and my oldest's uniforms about once a week. I may be able to have a friend help me do laundry this week anyway, which will be a slight improvement.

Honestly, I'm surprised this is the first encounter we will have with DCF. Given our situation, I was pregnant with my third by age 19, we stayed in a domestic violence shelter two years back, ya know...
I think it is pretty ridiculous that a report was filed over THIS of all things.