View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 03:52 PM   #30
newmommy929
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What percentage do you CD?

I am just kinda getting burnt out a bit. I have used cloth probably atleast 75% of the time the last 5 1/2 years. Since ds3 was born, I got into fitteds and wool, which I have used during day and night for sure (ocassionaly using sposies at night). I love the wool and fitteds and have even made somebof my own interlock longies and shorties. I think I am getting burnt out on the upkeep of the wool, although I LOVE how my boys' bums can breath. Then I look at the fact that if I was going into cloth to save moneh...I probably haven't save a whole lot with the wool. Then my husband want to use those flushable.inserts because he is scared of the poo. But if you put one of those in every diaper...it gets expensive...and again making it a mute point to use cloth to save money. Then another reason I think I am feeling burnt out, is because I have so many type of diapers. I would probably not feel this way if I streamlined my stashe, but I just don't know what to do..

Just really wanted to see what everyone else does, and almost needed to vent...sorry...thanks for.the info and help