View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:33 PM   #26
axelscarlet
Registered Users
seller

Re: Beware of Babyland & other "China" eBay nappies

Thanks for info! I too diapered awhile back and now pregnant with #2 (had to wait for things to "second chance" in my life) I remember how I used to scour the backs of mags like Mothering to find natural and organic diapers. I used wool biobottoms and nikky as well and had to special order diapers I think from Ecobaby that were unbleached flannel with terry in the inside middle, and a couple I loved for nite that were terry on one sied, flannel on the other. SO hard to find anything like that now! I sold my wool covers a few years ago when a store owner friend convinced me I would want all the new styles the next time around. Well, what do you think I am looking for on this site and eBay? Yep, nikky and biobottoms. I did save some of the flannel dipes; I have to build a stash and my friend can sell me organic prefolds for wholesale. I wanted to find some terry/flannel and found some on cottonwood baby website, and am going to try some used cloth-eez (green mountain diapers) too. But my mainstay covers are those wool covers! I plan to try the pull on like aristocrats for night. And I love the snappies! Those are new to me. I did buy a babyland off ebay and thought right away must be too good to be true. We'll see. It was just for fun. Thinking of trying flats this time too, for newborn especially. Seems like diapers weren't really SIZED way back, I mean, I had the one stash of 48 I used the whole time. Now you see all the sizes, which has been confusing to an old timer like me. Looking forward to doing this again, and will keep looking for the oldies but goodies!! But trying a few things differently too.
axelscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote