Old 01-30-2013, 09:03 PM   #194
Faithsa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August '11 - January Chatter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
Crystal- we really need to sock some of our return away for a new vehicle for dh soon. I'm hoping we can get 2 more yrs out of it though.

Question for all you cloth mama's-- I recently added pockets to my rotation, and I normally try to change E every 2 hrs but he keeps leaking out! I don't think it's a repelling issue as much as it is an absorbency issue. I currently am using only one mf insert or 2 hemp inserts. The pockets are Alvas/sunbaby/kawaii (I think) I don't have any infant pf's either. Any suggestions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
Thanks- just seems pointless, afa the bulk goes, but I will see if I can come up with some more inserts, and maybe some better alternatives down the road.
I use the flips and their mf inserts are thicker so I don't need double but when I use my BG's or HH's I definitely need to use both inserts. It's a fluffy butt but it's so cute!

I've been busy. I made a kinetic mobile, a tutu and I'm making some frames for hair pretties. I'll have to try to post pics soon.. I need to find my staple gun so I can finish my frames.

ok a TMI question: Anyone here use a diaphragm? Condoms aren't working and hormones are out and anything that simply prevents implantation is out since I believe life begins at fertilization.

On another note, how do some of you do it? I feel like I'm always losing it. My house is always a disaster. And my kids are driving me nuts. I wish I could wave a magic wand and have my house be clean and organized.

On a positive note, my ds is potty trained! Day and night! DD is next. She's showing interest and I believe she is fully capable of getting it. She doesn't however, go to sleep on her own yet and it's driving me nuts! I don't want to let her CIO because I don't think it will work for her. She is soo much a Mama's girl and has become too attached to using my boob as a lovey. I'm at the point where I need her to go to sleep by herself but I'm not sure whether to attack the potty training first or the sleep issue. Logic says the sleep issue should be first because it would get confusing for her if I put on her night night diaper and she fights me for an hour... it happens often enough to be an issue... I do not however, want to miss the window of interest with the potty. OYE...

Anywho... I hope you all are doing well.