Old 02-01-2013, 01:46 PM   #100
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013~ weekly chat ~ 1/28-2/3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
okay the house is freezing! Need to go turn on the fire.

I'm also still chilled from the boat ride this morning.

warming up some spaghetti hopefully that will warm my insides.
I woke up on New Year's Day with no heating fuel. It was one of the coldest days of the winter (single digits) and the landlord couldn't get a single oil company to deliver that day, since it was a holiday. So I totally know what you're going through.

I just ordered a dozen NB AIOs from a coop on FB. So excited! I had been unsure whether I wanted to CD from the start with the new LO, but DS had a diarrhea blowout the other night in bed, and it reminded me of how his disposables would leak almost every time he pooped when he was a newb, regardless of the brand. Even small poos would leak out the back or side. I was constantly having to change his clothes. I literally had to pack at least 4 outfits whenever we went to visit people for more than a couple hours. I've been a bit disenchanted with CDing lately, because laundry isn't as easy when you have to take it down 2 flights of stairs into the basement. But it's certainly better than changing outfits multiple times a day.