Old 02-03-2013, 11:08 AM   #24
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Feb 1-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699 View Post
AFM-thankfully after 2 trips to the ortho and getting a nice support belt for my symphysis I'm doing much better. No more pain unless I overdo things or make a wrong movement. Nausea and vomiting is the same so that keeps me from overdoing things anyway. We go to see the perinatologist Tuesday and it will be my first real appointment since December 19th. Not really counting the level 2 u/s here because that was just the u/s. Baby boy is sooooo active and already waking me every night because he kicks so hard. LOL And he hates me having a full bladder and will actively punch it when he thinks I need to use the restroom :P Love that part of pregnancy and trying to treasure it because this is definitely my last. (unless God has a very weird sense of humor!)
DH keeps bugging me to go see someone about my pelvic/hip pain or at least get a support belt for it. I keep refusing, not wanting to admit that it's that bad FTR, it is that bad... I just don't admit that, lol!

'cept replace that wall with my bladder! For the past couple weeks Hiccup has been hating it whenever I have to pee - lots of bumping and shoving on my bladder! Makes it awful hard to hold it sometimes, lol.
DH and I went to a concert on Monday night and I drank the better part of 2 bottles of water... then, of course, I had to pee... but didn't want to miss any songs! So I waited, but Hiccup was NOT happy in there!!
IHA - XS & Small pockets, NB & Small AIOs/AI2s
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote