View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 01:26 PM   #1
TheCoach'sWife
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Red face 1 NB Grovia EUC modflower left! 9ppd!

My sweet chunk is starting to outgrow her newborn stash - Gotta make room for bigger sizes! I used either Rockin Green or Tiny Bubbles for all washing, and line dried indoors most of the time. I'm adding some pics now and will add some more when my patience returns.

First up, 12 11 newborn Grovia. 8 are the new stay dry style cotton/hemp blend. The mod flower, and nature prints are the 100% organic cotton inners. I would like 130 118 ppd for the whole lot. If seperate, 12 ppd each for the new style and 10 ppd for the old. The are all in excellent condition. No staining on the new style. Very Faint EBF stains on the old versions, but I haven't been able to sun them. These haven't been used often at all, and were part of a large stash. Woodlands and 1 mod flower sold. All other available.

The only diapers left are the two new style vanilla and one old style modflower. Take all 3 for 32 ppd.

One lone modflower left. Take it for 9 ppd!

Next, I have 6 BG - XS. I used these a bit more often but they are still in really good shape. Velcro, laundry tabs and elastic are primo! The inners are a smidge pilly. Maybe some faint EBF stains, but again I haven't had time to sun them. These are all 1st quality, new to me items. Take all six for $40ppd. SOLD

I have 12 Tiny G's. I consider these to be EEUC. I did wash them, and used one once. No stains. I will take $50 ppd for all 12, or 6 for $30. I have an unopened bag of inserts I will add for $7 with all 12. I also have 3 small size, in the same condition. I would like to sell all of them for $25. I will break them up for $10 ppd each. SOLD

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I have two nb Bummi covers. One has some pilling on the elastic where it got snagged in the dryer by some velcro. Take both for $12 ppd or $8 ppd each. Super brites, green and yellow. SOLD

Last, I have some Lil' Joeys. These were a little more loved. Take all 6 5 for $50 45 ppd or separately at $10 ppd each. They have some staining, but again I haven't sunned them. The inners on a few are pilly. 2 lux, 1 black, 1 tulip, 1 robots, and 1 eco owl. SOLD

Last edited by TheCoach'sWife; 02-11-2013 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Sold please delete
TheCoach'sWife is offline   Reply With Quote