View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 10:26 PM   #1
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Suppliments-what do you use and where do you get it?

I am still dealing with a bit of a supply issue. It's not bad, nothing like what I dealt with last week. I am happy to report that today, baby was 100% BM, the entire day. I know I am making just barely enough for him, diaper output in great. I don't know about weight gain as we haven't been for a weight in a while...I might go to the BF support group at the hospital around the corner tomorrow, just to check.

Anyway, it's ENOUGH...but not quite enough for his desires, if that makes sense. He's a hungry growing boy and wants lots and lots lol. Plus, I want to get a real freezer stash, just in case. I have a total of 2 bags of 3.5oz each right now. I would really like an emergency supply in there. In case something, anything happens that I can't be there to feed him. Plus, I think increasing my supply will help with the AF supply dip that seems to happen each cycle.

Which means still pumping and taking supplements. I cannot keep up the agressive pumping schedule I had myself on last week, but I am pumping any time I am getting a chance. I had been taking fenugreek and blessed thistle, but am out again, because I only got a small batch since I wasn't sure if I would be able to continue.

SO, my questions:

What supplements do YOU take to increase supply?

Where do you get them?

How much are they?
happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote