You Tell 'Em
For your advocacy shirt needs :)
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: Feb chat for Feb Mamas!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fancy Pansy View Post
My BH have become torturously strong, without feeling quite like "real" contractions. So every time I wait for the climax of the contraction to see if it's "real" or not, then get frustrated.

I can't walk because of my hips, so here I sit being tortured.
I hear ya on the BH... I don't like the waiting to see if it's gonna turn into a real one

AFM - Hubby's interview is *tomorrow* since he is off today, but it's in the morning. I've come to peace with baby coming when baby wants to come. Before I had thought Feb 9th was going to be "the day" so since that's still a few days away I really don't "need" to feel anxious until Friday I notice the day after the night when I can sleep well I'm all for baby sticking for as long as baby wants, but then the nights when I cannot sleep I'm ready and waiting for a BH to turn real I figure I never have gone early with my previous two so I don't expect to this time around.

Taking a break indefinitely here on the forum. You can still find all your advocacy needs (shirts, window decals, blanks too) on our FB fan page or Hyena Cart.

You Tell 'Em is offline   Reply With Quote