Thread: ALL SOLD!
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 06:20 PM   #1
sandhillcranes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ALL SOLD!

Selling all of our pockets. I am going to try and keep this listing short but if you have additional questions, please ask.

There are NO inserts with ANY of these. I used flats and I am keeping them

Update: only 5 girly left. See pic. Last 5/$40ppd. If you want them, please pm.

Bumgenius 4.0 pockets. Several are seconds. None have functional issues. Conditions listed below

Closeups

Condition: I feel fairly comfy saying all of these are in either EUC or VGUC. I would say almost all are EUC except perhaps the clementine, a zinnia, and the moonbeam. That being said they are used. Expect them to look like a bg diaper that has been used for about 6-9mos. Some minor curling on tabs. No elastic issues. No visible staining. Velcros all still sticky. Probably expect some fuzzies in the tabs bc I am not going through this many.

3.0 Lot is sold
Lot #2 - 13 Bumgenius 3.0 pockets. - all of the white ones are seconds. I think one of the pink ones may be a second as well. No functional issues with these. $70ppd. Reduced to $60ppd! Conditions below pics.

Closeups

Condition: pinks and one white are in vguc/guc. Some pillyness on the aplix strip on those. The rest of the white are in euc, meaning the aplix isnt pilly but there may be some slight curling of the tabs, expect some minor fuzzies and lint , no staining, no elastic issues. I snagged the white ones from a seconds sale so these are priced pretty low bc I want to pass on the good deal I got. I am not sure why they are seconds. One had a tiny (think: sprinkle size) bald area from the suedecloth but none of the others had issues I could find. The white ones are only about 6mos old. It was a fluke thing that CB's had them in their clearance and I happened to be stalking that day

There are a lot here. It is hard to go through and inspect this many diapers. It's possible I could miss something here or there. I will split if they do not sell in these lots but likely won't be selling individual diapers. It's too much work. Sorry.

Prices include shipping with dc to the US. Anything over $50 gets insurance. No smoke or pets here. These have been washed in tide with a squirt of dawn to get them ready for their new homes.

Last edited by sandhillcranes; 02-10-2013 at 03:32 PM.
sandhillcranes is offline   Reply With Quote