View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 12:11 PM   #1
goofla
Registered Users
seller
seller

consolidated - please delete

Small Bugga Bugga Boutique, Sticky Peas NRSS

Trying to destash the diapers that don't fit my DD anymore or the ones that I don't reach for...

First up:
Small Bugga Bugga Boutique Fitted with Aplix (Pink Cranky Clouds)
now $10 ppd $12ppd
and
Sticky Peas NRSS (Retro Hearts)
now $12 ppd $15ppd

I bought the Bugga Bugga brand-new in Aug. '12. It shows quite a bit of wear on the laundry tabs and aplix, as pictured. The tabs are still totally functional, but have some curling and pilliness. Otherwise it's in great shape - some slight wash wear, no staining.

I bought the Sticky Peas from Spots in November. I'm too lazy for snapless diapers right now! It's in VGUC with quite a bit of wash wear and pilliness on the fabric. Tight elastic, no staining.

Fine Print:
ISO Paypal mostly, but open to trades for wool - medium Sbish and interlock (especially WCW).

These come from a smoke-free, dog-friendly home. I ship priority or first class with DC to US only. (Sometimes I am able to ship to Canada, so please ask first.) Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

SOLD Below This Line
__________________________________________________ ________

2 Muttaqin Baby (Mutts) Babyshape Medium-Long Fitteds
BOTH SOLD
$15ppd each or both for $28ppd

On left: chez ami mocha floral w/ icy pink inner. On right: whimsy garden w/ marigold inner. These were a custom that I ordered Oct. '12. They are in EUC with no issues - no staining, still soft, tight elastic, perfect snaps. These are beautiful, soft, squishy diapers ready for a new bum!

Last edited by goofla; 03-20-2013 at 12:26 PM.
goofla is offline   Reply With Quote