Old 02-07-2013, 06:09 AM   #211
ankc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ 1/26 - 2/16 it's baby time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
Crazy strong cramps today. I was worried that I was going to find that I started bleeding heavy again and maybe I hadn't passed everything and wind up with a D&C. Thankfully no bleeding just bad after cramps I guess. I keep torturing myself looking at NB stuff. Plus it seems like everyone wants to know when we are going to have more. I want to blurt out well we were going to have one in September/October, but I keep it to myself. My other losses I was sad and more emotional. This time I feel cold And been pretty much angry and frustrated. It is interesting how different stages of my life and situations that a pregnancy/loss has occurred, how my emotions have varied so much.
Sorry to be the downer. I poor group is just a mess lately.
Just wanted to say sorry and I know how you feel

AFM- Went to new obgyn practice yesterday- they are for high risk and were referred to me from my GP whom I trust 100%-
They were really thorough, took all the time in the world- we went through the past 10 years of info and after all of it, the 5 pregnancies in 10 years (2 live births) the 2 very recent early losses- I was told basically,
I have proven fertility and that I should not be medicated and to just keep trying. He also does not supplement progesterone and told me it is not proven to help???
At first, I felt kind of let down- I thought I may get some sort of explanation on why I could not hold the last 2 pregnancies and a miracle drug or something that would help... but he ran through tons of stats with me and with my given case, the vitamins(prenatal, vit D, B complex and one baby asprin) are all that he want me to take. He was big on the baby asprin.
I was worried that maybe the soy iso that I took had caused the MC but he told me no... I could still use the soy at the beginning of the month if i wanted but I am leery to say the least, I do have a strong O while taking it tho and it got me pg 2x I swear...still scared.
So after my 1 hour car ride home I felt unbelievably relieved, and no longer let down. I feel hopeful and have a different perspective for now. I tend to want to control things and must stop trying to control this. If it is Gods will it will happen.
praying for all of you mamas every day

Last edited by ankc; 02-07-2013 at 07:24 AM.
ankc is offline   Reply With Quote