View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 06:32 AM   #13
Melinda29
Registered Users
seller

Re: Why are REAL pics so hard to take?!?!

Pictures are hard To take for those of us without digital cameras, regular computers, or more than basic computer skills. I, for example, have a five-year-old iPad, no digital camera, and no camera phone. I do my best to describe the items accurately, and I will have DH take a picture with his work phone if buyers really need photos and will email the pic, but I still don't know how to put that in a listing. And he really doesn't like to do that since it is a work phone.

I have never posted stock photos, but I DO regularly post an amazon.com link to the item so buyers can see what it looks like new and what I paid for the item new. It is NOT me being shady or deceitful. I am trying to be helpful to those who might be unfamiliar with the item or brand.

I trust buyers will see my positive feedback and trust my honesty about items, and take it up with me later if they don't like what I have sold them. I have been selling online since 2006 and never once posted a picture in a thread, and have 100% positive feedback.
Melinda29 is offline   Reply With Quote