fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ 1/26 - 2/16 it's baby time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post
amazing! (that would've been my due date...the day before my bday! yay libras!)
A Libra Huh! I don't have one of those yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
Crazy strong cramps today. I was worried that I was going to find that I started bleeding heavy again and maybe I hadn't passed everything and wind up with a D&C. Thankfully no bleeding just bad after cramps I guess. I keep torturing myself looking at NB stuff. Plus it seems like everyone wants to know when we are going to have more. I want to blurt out well we were going to have one in September/October, but I keep it to myself. My other losses I was sad and more emotional. This time I feel cold And been pretty much angry and frustrated. It is interesting how different stages of my life and situations that a pregnancy/loss has occurred, how my emotions have varied so much.
Sorry to be the downer. I poor group is just a mess lately.
I was there not too long ago. Especially since I REALLY wanted a Sept. baby. I think after so many you can't help be angry and frustrated. It's like being given that present you want so badly and then having it YANKED away. Do you take anything at the start of your pregnancies? (progesterone, baby aspirin)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppydog View Post
DH leaves for Spain today and my temp is still below the cover line on CD16. Guess this cycle is a bust.
But tonight could be the night so make sure to catch him right before he leaves!! Still hoping for you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankc View Post
Just wanted to say sorry and I know how you feel

AFM- Went to new obgyn practice yesterday- they are for high risk and were referred to me from my GP whom I trust 100%-
They were really thorough, took all the time in the world- we went through the past 10 years of info and after all of it, the 5 pregnancies in 10 years (2 live births) the 2 very recent early losses- I was told basically,
I have proven fertility and that I should not be medicated and to just keep trying. He also does not supplement progesterone and told me it is not proven to help???
At first, I felt kind of let down- I thought I may get some sort of explanation on why I could not hold the last 2 pregnancies and a miracle drug or something that would help... but he ran through tons of stats with me and with my given case, the vitamins(prenatal, vit D, B complex and one baby asprin) are all that he want me to take. He was big on the baby asprin.
I was worried that maybe the soy iso that I took had caused the MC but he told me no... I could still use the soy at the beginning of the month if i wanted but I am leery to say the least, I do have a strong O while taking it tho and it got me pg 2x I swear...still scared.
So after my 1 hour car ride home I felt unbelievably relieved, and no longer let down. I feel hopeful and have a different perspective for now. I tend to want to control things and must stop trying to control this. If it is Gods will it will happen.
praying for all of you mamas every day

My Doc also doesn't "believe" in progesterone but she did prescribe me 100mg Prometrium this time more for my benefit I guess. There are no reasons for me not to have kept the last 3 either. I started taking the baby aspirin this time and once the test was positive started taking the progesterone. But mostly like you I told God just to let me be grateful for what I have and for this baby for however long He lends he/she to me. I am also a HUGE control freak. I ask Him everyday to forgive me for trying to take it back. I pray you will be blessed with your keeper very soon.

Jaime and Sherill - just rooting for your O time to be filled with swimmers!!

AFM - had some light brown discharge today and trying to keep relaxed and joyous. No cramping or red yet so I have only things to be happy about. This day I am still carrying my baby. I am officially 4 weeks today. I am wondering if it is ok to stay here for a bit longer. I just really don't want to start connecting to a group only to possibly have to leave. KWIM?
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is online now   Reply With Quote