View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 03:27 PM   #213
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5 View Post

My Doc also doesn't "believe" in progesterone but she did prescribe me 100mg Prometrium this time more for my benefit I guess. There are no reasons for me not to have kept the last 3 either. I started taking the baby aspirin this time and once the test was positive started taking the progesterone. But mostly like you I told God just to let me be grateful for what I have and for this baby for however long He lends he/she to me. I am also a HUGE control freak. I ask Him everyday to forgive me for trying to take it back. I pray you will be blessed with your keeper very soon.

Jaime and Sherill - just rooting for your O time to be filled with swimmers!!

AFM - had some light brown discharge today and trying to keep relaxed and joyous. No cramping or red yet so I have only things to be happy about. This day I am still carrying my baby. I am officially 4 weeks today. I am wondering if it is ok to stay here for a bit longer. I just really don't want to start connecting to a group only to possibly have to leave. KWIM?
Please stay. Reading that just made me tear up. Just a beautiful sentiment. I hope if god blesses me again with another baby i can just let go and let him have control.

Afm:i finally! A neg opk this afternoon. It's still dark but not quite as dark as the control line. So now i need to see what my temps do. If i did O on cd 17, then i should be able to test on valentine's day even though it will be early. A bfp would be the best valentine's day gift ever.
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote